• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet April 14

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
In-N-Out Burger

Harbor Blvd. and Orangethorpe Ave., Fullerton

Just north of the 91 freeway

7pm

Please post if you think you can make it.

right in the heart of my high school stomping grounds (not like that was that long ago).
i'll be there for sure
dan f.

(p.s. i didn't look to see what day that is, but on fridays and saturdays i think a lot of ricers like to meet there prior to racing. maybe this has been stopped, and maybe it doesn't matter, but i thought i'd throw it in as sometimes high testosterone levels create friction among gearheads of different genres.)

danny boy said:
(p.s. i didn't look to see what day that is, but on fridays and saturdays i think a lot of ricers like to meet there prior to racing. maybe this has been stopped, and maybe it doesn't matter, but i thought i'd throw it in as sometimes high testosterone levels create friction among gearheads of different genres.)

Cool.... obstacle course :D Actually we're meeting on Wed night just like last time.

I think I can make it this time...I'll just head up after work.

-Scott

Mark Hinkley said:
That's like an hour before my bed time! :shiver:

Can't we make it like 4 pm?

hinkley

Geez Mark, Staying up that late takes a lot out of you these days? :)

-Marisha

I was just gonna ask you if it was still on...

Looks like I'll be able to make it after all. See you at 7.

Sorry I didn't make it this time. I got off work early today because my work truck broke down. So I just came home...didn't want to hang out til 7.

Headed to Sedona on Friday, so I have stuff to do to get ready. I'll see you guys next time.

Hope the Double-doubles were good...

xjohnnyc said:
Sorry I didn't make it this time. I got off work early today because my work truck broke down. So I just came home...didn't want to hang out til 7.

Headed to Sedona on Friday, so I have stuff to do to get ready. I'll see you guys next time.

Hope the Double-doubles were good...

We'll probably do it again next month :D

Kinda bummed I missed it, but I had to make it home to work on the heep in hopes of making it out to the run this weekend. I guess it payed off because its up and running now with only a few minor bugs to work out.

I hope to make it next time!

-Scott

Scott glad to hear you're up and running for this weekend.

sintax said:
Kinda bummed I missed it, but I had to make it home to work on the heep in hopes of making it out to the run this weekend. I guess it payed off because its up and running now with only a few minor bugs to work out.

I hope to make it next time!

-Scott

Do you plan on driving it to work on Friday Scott?

Just curious.... Wanted to see what it looked like

Back