• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 toyota first $800 takes it.

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1987 2x4 toyota, it has a strong running 22r the interior is a 7 out of 10, the exterior is probably a 5, but the engine is a 9. I need to sell it so I have money for a ne 4.0 for my xj. I will also consider a trade for a 4.0 ho, or non ho with low miles. This is a great work truck. I can e-mail pictures.

Vancouver, WA right by Portland OR

Last edited:
bigpimpinben said:
I have a 1987 2x4 toyota, it has a strong running 22r the interior is a 7 out of 10, the exterior is probably a 5, but the engine is a 9. I need to sell it so I have money for a ne 4.0 for my xj. I will also consider a trade for a 4.0 ho, or non ho with low miles. This is a great work truck. I can e-mail pictures.

Vancouver, WA right by Portland OR

Can you send me some pictures please?
[email protected]
Thanks,
Billy

looks like i gotta speak for him again, he sold the truck desperate for money to a guy around here. I wont even name the amount he did it for. If i knew how to erase this post i would.
sorry
eric

Back