• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet in Hungry Valley

What weekend should we do the MNG?

• Saturday April 3rd

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saturday April 17th

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Saturday May 1

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Im free most anytime. That sounds like a good date to me.

April 17-18 is the Mojave Road run.

I'd love to go. I live in Bakersfield and miss most of the SoCal activities because of the distance, the date, or I already have something planned. However, I work every other weekend, the dates you have chosen are all weekends that I work. Maybe you also work every other weekend and we're on opposite shifts? :)

Any dates in between those that would work? If I'm off, I'd be happy to make a run up the hill to meet people.

I'm not a paid member yet, but would like to tag along if possible. I voted April 17th, but May 1 would be great also. What rating of trails, & equipment setup req's. I live in Simi

Thanks
Rob

Shanbo44 said:
What day do you want to do it?

Can't make it. I'll be out at Goffs all of those weekends. The first weekend in April, I'm pre-running the Mojave Road. April 17 & 18th, is the actual Mojave Road run. The first weekend in May, Michaelle and I are volunteering at the Goffs Schools House open house weekend.

Have a great time. Sorry to have to miss the party!

Goatman said:
I'd love to go. I live in Bakersfield and miss most of the SoCal activities because of the distance, the date, or I already have something planned. However, I work every other weekend, the dates you have chosen are all weekends that I work. Maybe you also work every other weekend and we're on opposite shifts? :)

Any dates in between those that would work? If I'm off, I'd be happy to make a run up the hill to meet people.

I wish you could go. I have heard alot about you and your rig and would like to meet you. Maybe you would be interested in the Calico run I am planning on May 15? I will be doing the Calico Ghost walk on Friday May 15 and camping and running Doran and Odessa on Sat. I will be dry camping in Odessa canyon.

Shannon

Shanbo44 said:
No, problem come along and you can use a stock cherokee at Hungry Valley.

Absolutely true! But still... we need to remind those people new to off roading how terribly important it is to have tow points front and rear.

Felix,

Please come along. You'll have a great time. But, if you want to do anything other than the simplest of trails, you'll need to have tow points JUST IN CASE.

Back