• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all SOCAL members... need some help

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all you guys! I have a serious question for ALL of you. My name is Matt Strmiska, and I am living in Phoenix, AZ right now attending a trade school by the name of Universal Technical Institute. I have been having some health issues and are only going to get worse at it reaches the 100 degree tempuratures we see for 4 months out here. My school has a satellite campus in Rancho Cucamonga (sp?) and I am working hard to get a transfer to that campus. I am hoping to find someone that has an extra room, or knows of a place that could board me. I am not asking for a free stay, but I could pay for whatever extra costs there would be. If I were to go, I would be staying until August 6th.

I have met some of you and talked to you over this board for a while. For those that have met me but cannot remember. I guess you could say I am FarmerMatts co-pilot. I am asking here because you are fellow clubmembers and I have no one else to ask. I cannot afford to live in my own apartment out there, mainly because of the price of things out there. If any of you could help me out, I would be extremly grateful. I dont expect an answer, but I pray and hope I can find a place.

If any of this is unclear, forgive me, my medications are still wearing off. :roll:

Matt Strmiska

Back