• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MRT beadlocks-brand new

flexj

NAXJA Forum User
This could be confusing so here's the deal. I have "coupons" for $100 off of a set of 4 beadlocks. So these wheels will be brand new, what ever bolt pattern or off set that you want, shipped to your door from MRT.

I am not selling these coupons. Let's just say I know someone on the inside and just want to help out my fellow jeepers. I am also not a parts retailer or wholesaler. Just a private citizen like the rest of you. If you are interested in the wheels, email me at [email protected] leave me your phone# and I will call you. Or you can call me. Check out the rims at www.rockcrawler-mrt.com. Their website is not updated to this fact yet, but as of 2/13/04, the prices went up 8%. This is not my "cut" on the deal. Please call them toll free at 1-800-643-3625 to verify.

I know that there will be alot of questions, so email me and we'll exchange numbers so we can talk.

Steve.

back to the top.

Back