• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIG FOOT XT's 33X9.5 has anyone used them?

98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
BIG FOOR XT's 33X9.5 has anyone used them?

I would like to hear some input on this topic.
So far BigO offers the best warranty among other tire manufacturers.
Will be mounting 9.5's on stock wheels ....Want to keep tires inside fenders.
GOOD OR BAD?
Thanks...
:compwork:

I ment BIG FOOT...

big o!

i dont have the same size that you are asking about,but i have been using the big foot tires for a while now, and love them. i have run the more expensive brands, no names for fear of upsetting people, before and have had trouble with the supposed warranty some manufacturers offer. but i have returned a tire to big o with a large tear in the side wall, darn rock burried in mud.....lol. they replaced the tire with no hassle. on top of the free roatation etc, they have a heck of a deal.
i wasnt aware of them offering the size you mentioned, but assuming they are the same tread as mine, you will no doubt be happy with them.
though i do know as a fact, that 9.5 wide tires on stock alum. rims are inside the fenders.i had to trim the inner fender wells on my 92 xj when i first put the bigger tires on, but have since installed a lift kit. nothing a saw saw cannot cure...
best of luck
martin

Last edited:
33X9.5 tire is offered in X/T series...

Will perfectly fit on my lifted XJ ...I have 33's now on wheels that have too little backspacing. Plus, I have front axle hub conversion which brings frnt tires even further out ...So, by switching to stock wheels will help me to bring frnt and rear tire inside fenders....Good for bearings and steering...

I ran 33X9.5 BFG MTs for a few years. They were great, I still have one for the spare. They would claw through and mud hole with a bottom, that was the only problem...no bottom....no flotation.....STUCK.

HTH
Rev

Back