• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what the heck is that for

tbear

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 96 xj. under the battery there is a little round disc that has wires coming of the bottom. what is it. please help. i just noticed it when putting my new dead optima in there, but thats a whole other issue. :flame:

I believe it is some type of battery temperature monitor. Not sure how it works or what happens when it trips.

tbear said:
..........under the battery there is a little round disc that has wires coming of the bottom. what is it. please help.
It's a hidden tracking device. Big brother knows your every move. It also plays subliminal messages into the cabin of your XJ. All those things you do on a daily basis, you're doing it because you're told to. If all this time you thought you were doing things because you wanted to, you're wrong. Next time you catch yourself PayPaling me a substantionally large sum of money, you'll know why. Hope this clarifies it for you.
Thanks,
Dan.
:D

Back