• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gonna try LBL again

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Fro anyone interested I am gonna try to do another LBL run on Dec 13. I will be looking at the same time frame, hitting the trails around 930. Hope to see more of you there. Fred

If anyone IS interested post a reply so I know to expect you!

Do you have a new XJ yet andrew? If not its cool the guys I rode with last time were all in CJ's and TJ's except me and finch. We had an awsome ride. See you there I hope.....It's a sat.

Nope, still looking, although I haven't had much of a chance lately. Found a really nice one, but it was a little more than I had considered spending. I'll probably bring the CJ. I think I have an exam scheduled Sat. morning (yuck), but I'm not sure if we're even having a final. I should know more tomorrow. Even if we do, I'll plan on meeting you up there a little later.

Thats up to you andrew, If you want your welcome to meet here, or we can just link up at the pay station. I try to be driving NLT 8am so I am there by 9am and we can hit trails by 915-930. I will let the TJ/CJ guys on the other board know when we will be meeting. I will probably be trailering again because my alignment is off....WAY off. Well keep me informed and i'll talk to you later

Fred, I'm probably going to meet you up there. I'll try to be there about 9:00, snow or no snow. Do you know if any one else is going to meet us?

I'll be there, havn't heard from anyone else on the board here, COME ON GUYS!!! The TJ/CJ guys havn't gotten back with me yet but I'm sure they'll be there.

Back