• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help!!!

drkstrurethane

NAXJA Forum User
so my check engine light came on ony my 93 with 139k the other day... like an idiot i ignored it adn went wheeling anyway... so i came out of a mud puddle and my jeep started to bog... that was last night and today i checked the air filter and it was wet... i just got done changing it and its still bogging and almost stalling everytime i push the gas it idles fine but once the gas is pushed... no good please help!!!

don't start it!!!!!! you prob ingested a little water. your lucky its running at all. you need to pull your spark plugs and turn it over to make sure you dont have any more water in there. check your dist. cap you prob got it wet. dry it out with some wd 40. check ALL of your fluids make sure nothing looks milky. if it does change them asap.

yea i meant to do that but it slipped my mind for some reason... i hope that works but i will try thanks alot

Back