View Full Version : Whats this parts name

November 4th, 2017, 09:03
Name this part of the throttle
Ive looked it up under everyname i could think of and can not find it online.
I need to buy a new one.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171104/22f87d54aeb2f55e90d796bd9bf3b598.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

November 4th, 2017, 09:59
What year? They call it a "link" or sometimes throttle link in the early years (Renix). Two different kinds/numbers (Renix).

Usually listed under "accelerator pedal and linkage" in the "Fuel" group.

November 4th, 2017, 10:07
My parts catalog just calls it a link, and it has two part numbers that depend on the gas pedal pivot. Since I can't post the parts catalog, post a picture of the gas pedal pivot so we can determine which one you need:
P/N 5300 4964
P/N 5300 5315