• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will APN header fit 2000 (federal) Jeep

smiley

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 jeep Cherokee classic (single cat fed edition). Anyone know of a header for the vehicle? I am about to drop in a stroker and figured I might as well replace the header.

While I am doing the stroker, anything else I need to do?
I am planning on:

Motor mounts
header
head

If your changing the head just get the header for that year head and rebuild the exauest back. You will need to do that anyway sence you are moving more sit than stock with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going to replace the head, I certainly would consider reverting back to the better flowing 1991-1995…… #7120 head or the 1996-1999…… # 0630 head.

Banks and Doug Thorley fit the 2000-01 0331 head. Get the header that fits the head you will be using.

Maybe I'm just an idiot but I am having problems trying to match a head to a header. If I am going to get a clearwater head, do they have headers to match?

IIRC the 2000 fed still had the 2 cat style manifold. If you want the earlier style manifold, just run any 91-99 head, they're pretty much the same even tho the casting numbers changed

2000's can be either Federal spec with a single cat, or CA spec with the 2 pre-cats.

Last edited:
Back