• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evolution Bumper

SPSERG

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to share my new bumper details: I just did a cut and fold on my 99. The cancer had gone too far so I had no choice. After searching high and low, I went with the Ares fab Evo cut and fold. I'm at the painting point now, but I am so impressed, I had to share it. I might be old and easily impressed, but this thing rocks! The bends cuts and welds are like artwork, and the attention to the minor details- amazing! A lot of thought went into its design without a doubt. I plan on posting some pics when it's all hung, but I would encourage anyone who is looking for a cut and fold bumper to check them out!

I'll be happy to post some pics, once I finish painting and get it all mounted up this weekend. I would appreciate it though if you would ease up on the SF comments though. If you recognize the flash, then my guess is you either are or were in- no matter what branch. There isn't a day I go into work where the flag hasn't been at half staff in a long time. We have all lost some great bothers and sisters- very recently too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really like this bumper! Perfect for the cut and fold quarters... Still have some cleanup to do, and find a final home for that trailer connector but its close.

I like the look of that bumper-- low profile and fits the body line really well.

If no one else has said it, thank you for everything you do to help keep us free-- I, for one, have the utmost respect for you!!

Thank you-Im very impressed with it! For my application, I actually used riv-nuts for the connection to the body. It actually left a small gap so moisture is not trapped against the quarter. I think it should work well, but only time will tell.

Also, very kind words and its appreciated! It is the highest honor to serve the country, no matter what capacity. No hard feelings on any past comments. I've been at this for over 25 years, and there is always some friendly ribbing. Maybe someday I can retire and work on my Jeep more!

Back