• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Info

BTaylor

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Is this ran similar to Winterfest? As in guided group runs and a dinner/raffle Saturday night? I wasn't sure how the turnout is, I'm assuming its quite a bit smaller.

yes, very similar to WF. guided trail runs, potluck, saturday night dinner/raffle. guess the biggest difference is no group fire and the terrain. i've never seen or physically counted but i'd guess the rig count varies from 25-40 rigs depending on the year.

Right on. I won't be able to get any time off work the week prior so I'll have to drive down Friday night. I'll just wheel and join the festivities Saturday then maybe do a little Sunday if anyone wants to stick around.

There will be several people sticking around on Sunday for some wheeling.

There's typically a couple different group fires.

Meal Saturday evening. (Catered Barbecue)

More info will be posted soon.

Last edited:
Potlock is Friday night.

Catered meal that is included with your registration is Saturday night, and that's the BBQ.

It is very similar to WF as Wade said. Instead of a big group fire, somebody (generally the Empire guys) put on a good fireworks show.

Good guess on the numbers Wade...we pretty much average right around 30 rigs a year.

You won't be disappointed!

Potlock is Friday night.

Catered meal that is included with your registration is Saturday night, and that's the BBQ.

It is very similar to WF as Wade said. Instead of a big group fire, somebody (generally the Empire guys) put on a good fireworks show.

Good guess on the numbers Wade...we pretty much average right around 30 rigs a year.

You won't be disappointed!

we usually have a pretty welcoming fire at our "refugee camp" too, if you can tolerate our shenanigans.

My experience is that the crawl is more first timer friendly. We attended NF last year and couldn't find an naxja soul. We ended up running with another group.

You must not have been there for the entire group meeting in the morning, its pretty well organized.

Still planning on an arrive Friday night and wheel Saturday/Sunday morning trip.

Ah sorry didn't realize that was an event, just assumed WF since we were talking about it.

Back