• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap trailer to rent?

spinaldex

NAXJA Forum User
If I can go to NW Fest, I was trying to see where I could rent a trailer to tow my rig up there for cheap (behind our RV). I *can* flat tow it behind my RV (it's all set up), but if I break anything I'm ****ed unless I can find parts up there before I drive home. Rental shops want almost $300 for the trailer, so I'm about to flat tow it anyway ... but thought I would ask if anyone knows a guy/gal/horse/mexican drug dealer.

Actually, now that I think about it ... I could just flat tow it up, and if it breaks *then* rent a trailer to take it back down? I mean, I could probably get it on one of those 16' uhaul trailers (barely) but it would work and those are always in stock somewhere within 50 miles.
Maybe I'll just do that and see if I can save some cash. Unless of course someone knows someone. I use to know a guy a long time ago that would rent out his trailer for $100 a week to cover the trailer payments.

I've been renting this 22ft deck over 14k full hydraulic tilt trailer for $75/day the last couple times I needed a full size trailer

It's at Portlandrentalls in the mall 205 area

Yep, i'm just going to flat tow it and worry about it *if* something breaks. I'm not going to pay $300 for the weekend.

Back