• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb: Late model fan shroud

flash2pablo

NAXJA Forum User
Awhile back my rig started overheating and leaking from the water pump. So i replaced the water pump, but discovered the fan shroud was broken on one side. Well upon trying to re install it the other side broke. Now it is fine at idle and at speed, but begins to heat up on any hills, once of the hills it cools back to normal.
I would like to replace the fan shroud to start and determine if any additional items need to be replaced. Possibly the clutch in the fan belt pulley.
Looking for something located around Vancouver or Seatac.

Awhile back my rig started overheating and leaking from the water pump. So i replaced the water pump, but discovered the fan shroud was broken on one side. Well upon trying to re install it the other side broke. Now it is fine at idle and at speed, but begins to heat up on any hills, once of the hills it cools back to normal.
I would like to replace the fan shroud to start and determine if any additional items need to be replaced. Possibly the clutch in the fan belt pulley.
Looking for something located around Vancouver or Seatac.

I bought mine for about $30 new from RockAuto.com

I bought mine for about $30 new from RockAuto.com

Thanks i will check that out...... i know the post probably sounded a little lazy, my jeep has literally been driven no more than 50 miles since the beginning of the year, because i have been living/working at the same location since November and this is an issue i need to address once my assignment is up and i return home April 1st.

Back