• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy 703 injectors?

I saw this guy on a google search of 703's and I emailed and ordered my set from him. I received them about 3 days later and they worked great.

This is his reply to an email i sent asking about the injectors.

Hello. Yes I have some 703's. Degreased. Disassembled. Cleaned and reverse flushed. Then reassembled with new o-rings & micro-filters. $80 shipped by Priority Mail. If you want a set I can take PayPal or a money order by mail. If you use PayPal my account on there is: [email protected]

If you order a set make sure I get your full shipping address and include a small note reminding me what
the payment is for. Thanks for checking and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

I saw this guy on a google search of 703's and I emailed and ordered my set from him. I received them about 3 days later and they worked great.

This is his reply to an email i sent asking about the injectors.

So this is where all these people are coming from! I was getting all these emails about injectors and thought, I haven't posted an ad for injectors using my email address in forever how the hell are all these people finding me! I do have injectors but at the moment have none cleaned and rebuilt. I just like hoarding them. :looney:

I'll start working on getting some cleaned this weekend.

Back