• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hotel Attica or Attica Inn

The cool kids stay at the Hotel Attica. it has the bar, prime rib and it is haunted.

Cheese "and those stairs suck when your drunk" Man

Call ahead and tell them you want an in room shitter. I have always had one. The Attica Inn has been compared to a bunch of doublewides bolted together w/ paper thin walls. We stayed there a few times in the early years...we migrated to the haunted hotel.

Cheese "getting hammered with the owner more than once" Man

I just called, they only have one reservation for WF weekend so far, so there are plenty of rooms available with bathrooms in them.

Cheese "got drunk with Rough Country one year there too" Man

I just called, they only have one reservation for WF weekend so far, so there are plenty of rooms available with bathrooms in them.

Kool! Might be getting drunk with Kman this year!!

K "I'm no rough country though" man

I am thinking about staying there this year as well....

its cheap, under $60/night I believe. I dont even ask anymore bc it is cheap.

Cheese "late night drunken prime rib is da shiznit" Man

Sissies

The party is at the campground.

mac 'big fire!' gyvr

ask for the BJ room.....ghostly action FTW!!

Cheese "or a handy" Man

I'm a sissy, reserved a room at the Attica inn with two queen beds. BTW the Attica inn isn't ghetto no mo!

Flexd 'cripple friendly' XJ

Last edited:
Back