• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Bought a transfercase from xtimmax who lives in Apple valley. I live in San diego and was hoping a train could be arranged. Possibly through goatfest?

Bought a transfercase from xtimmax who lives in Apple valley. I live in San diego and was hoping a train could be arranged. Possibly through goatfest?

ill be there and can get it to north county, im sure carol will chime in and offer her services too.

Yeppers... If all else fails, I can pick it up en route to the Vista Meet & Greet on Dec 2nd, if that works?

Ben I'll send you my address, I'll be home Friday night after work and all day sunday

i dropped the ball on this one. so terribly tired i forgot everything.

Ping ChipClip (Ryan), see if he's still working down here in San Diego (he lives in Elsisnorrre). If he is, you or I can meet up with him. I've trained plenty of stuff to/from him in the past.

I don't think I'm heading up I-15 again any time super soon..

there a possibility ill be in JV this weekend, I can get it there as well if anybody will be out there.

I can probably get it to temecula

Back