• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Operation shore patrol

That sounds like a really good thing to do, and I would go but the show n shine is already on the calendar for that day.. I might possibly skip the show n shine for this, but we'll see

I might be able to make it, but it's a hell of a drive for me. Anyone camping overnight?

When I was a kid we belonged to the local Jeep Club in Longview. Our club went every year. A lot of other Jeep Clubs did too back then. I'd be up for this and would be up for camping that weekend also.

I've never attended, but have always heard great things about this event.

Chad, do you have to preregister for this? I know you mentioned you typically camp out for the weekend.

Trophy Challenge is the weekend before, so I'm hesitant to commit at this point, but will definitely be keeping it in mind.

Camping is free to all that participate in the clean up. There is a pot luck usually Saturday night. Its a great time. I can post a link for the registration this will be my 3rd or 4th year its always a blast. I look forward to it every year. I would love to have more Naxja showing as the past has just been me and one other.

Back