• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How far can I go

crazymaci

NAXJA Forum User
Quick question, I just did the cut and fold on my rear fender wells, turned out well. What I'd like to know is how far can I cut up , say to the top of the "mini" fender flare, and still weld the inner fender to the outer fender?or should I cut away the inner and fold the "mini" flare under and weld it to the inner? And I did use the search button that's how I got the first part done, thanks for the help

Agreed.

If you cut above the seam so the inner and outer fenders are detached, just reconnect them. You can put slits in the inner and bend it up to meet the outer, or use more material to fill the gap. Either way, just get them together again.

Thanks, I took the I inner panels off today to put on some OR fab quarter armor, saw just what I needed. I am going to try and make my wheel well line match the armor line. Also to tuck 35's with my 3.5" lift

Back