• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hate thieves.

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Well I went to go to work this morning and my jeep had been broken into. They popped the lock on the drivers door. They went through everything, but left my tools, radio, sub, amp, trail gear back (although that was opened and rummaged through) and everything else. My glove box and center console were gone through, and the only thing I can see they took was my Leatherman that has my name engraved on it.

Here's some pictures
nema2y3u.jpg

They left my doors open and everything

myva5e7u.jpg

Lock hanging out

y6age5u3.jpg

Where they popped the lock

erutasab.jpg

The inside all trashed

anasaven.jpg

Even left the drivers seat reclined... What do ya think that means..?

e3e8y9y9.jpg

So does anyone know what I have to do to repair that door where they popped the lock?

I plan on getting an alarm system today. I'm thinking that they were going through my rig to find some guns because I recently went shooting. But I just wanted to let y'all know that someone targeted my lifted/built XJ specifically. It was the closest to my house and farthest up the driveway. There was my moms stock XJ in the driveway closest to the curb, and my ranger and my dad's car parked ON the street. So just keep an extra eye out guys

Well.. I've been lucky so far

Might have something to do with the 10 person residence, 5 security cameras, two large dogs, and a bunch of gun related decals in the driveway..

your going to have to pull the door panel. it looks like the clip just came off the back when they pryed it open. hammer the spot back into shape as best as possible, weld it if needed. get a new clip.(or find the old one laying inside the door) and put it back together.

Bronze.

That's totally bunk man...

Well.. I've been lucky so far

Might have something to do with the 10 person residence, 5 security cameras, two large dogs, and a bunch of gun related decals in the driveway..

My household usually didn't go to bed until about midnight and earliest of us gets up about 2:30, so they had the time frame figured out to not get caught which pisses me off even more..

Thanks for the advice John I'll take a look at that today.

Sounds like it was someone you know or someone who knows you.
You piss anyone off recently?

Check to make sure your registration and stuff like that is still in there. We had identity thieves looking for open car doors and only taking document type stuff.

Any one caught breaking into a car should be dragged by the owner of the car 1/4 mile. This would stop car prowling.

You'll be pissed when you here this story.

The other morning I was headed to work and couldn't find my keys, I looked everywhere! I broke out my spare and headed for my Jeep. And behold! Found my keys. They were on the hood where I left them so I wouldn't forget to take them in the house. But I forgot.

You'll be pissed when you here this story.

The other morning I was headed to work and couldn't find my keys, I looked everywhere! I broke out my spare and headed for my Jeep. And behold! Found my keys. They were on the hood where I left them so I wouldn't forget to take them in the house. But I forgot.

I don't admit to doing this often:eyes:

Truly sad that people go so far and risk so much for nothing. Time spent casing, the break in, damage to your vehicle that you now have to deal with. These degenerates disgust me, they have osama care, welfare, and all the other good things people like us work hard for to provide them. That just isnt enough, let me take more from the man that provides my loser lifestyle, lets damage his stuff, and make him uncomfortable in his own home. I know yhe feeling, and I have clackamas county sheriff and sway next door, o.c police 5 doors up, fbi around the corner, and homeland security down the street. That didn't stop them from boosting the hood twice now. Old adage is best, thieves lose hands. See how easy it is to break into a vehicle with nubs.

that totally sucks, man. really sorry that happened to you. I wish there was something i could do to help, but I dont know jack about doors and locks. great that that didnt take your tools.

Ive got an alarm you can have. I pulled it out of my 96 XJ when I parted it out hoping to toss it into another rig. Anything to help if I can. I've had my stuff broken into and valuable stolen so I know the feeling.

I just installed a bad ass alarm in his Jeep last night.
I (obviously) completely understood what he was going thru, so I rushed over after work and hooked him up.

Back