• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirtbound Offroad triple fan ??

Redsnake

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know if they're still around? I've tried emailing and PM'g here on the forums to no avail.

(this thread is not meant to point finger or start an argument or slam someone... just need some info)

I had a couple questions and perhaps someone here might be able to point me in the right direction. I purchased one of DB's triple electric fan kits on 12/2013. Install went well and I've been happy w/the product. So 2 weekends ago I had to replace my water pump on my '01 XJ and in doing so had to remove the fan's. In doing so I noticed that one of the clips that hold the fan to the aluminum shroud had fallen off. All of the remaining screws were very loose and so I snugged those up. However, my middle fan is missing one of the 4 plastic fan hold down clips along w/the screw that holds it on. I'd like to replace that clip but haven't been able to get in touch w/ DB and I have no idea where to search for the clip to purchase. Any help would be appreciated.

I also noticed on his website that they are now using Spal Electric fan vs. the "cheaper made in China" fans they used to supply... so happens I have the 'cheaper made in China' fans and would like to see about upgrading/replacing the fans I have. I've contacted DB to find out if these were available to purchase or if he could provide the specs so I could see if I could find them elsewhere and have had no response.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to get ahead of this before more of the clips that hold the fans on fall out and/or one of my current fans quits. Thanks.

Back