• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arb compressor

No, but I mounted 2) MV50's behind the trim panel where the spare tire bracket is.
I built sliders and have them plumbed in as air tanks, compressors are main switch / pressure switch controlled.

Removed original air intake box, went to a high perforfance intake and placed the ARB in the location of the old box. Sits beautifully behind computer on the inner fender. Very clean and accessable. You can hear it come on and charge the tanks, but not loud.

Sorry, no pictures, my wife does that kind of uploads.

The new ARB has small tanks and is high effency. I do not run additional tank. Two ARB lockers and axillary air with the inflater hose kit. Runs well.
I made a steel bracket the bolts to the inner fender then the compress sits tilted along the fender. A very clean mod. auxillay air is just under the hood.
Three swtches were mounted in the existing dash.

I have the CKMTA12 and I love it. I put it the same place as steveareno, and built a custom mounting bracket out of 1/2" angle. Its not too loud. I currently have it out to build a better bracket, but life has constantly got in the way, so no new bracket yet.

Back