• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accommodations...???

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I know a lot will be camping, but who all is staying at Hotel Attica or elsewhere?

Ho at the HO-tel?

Cheese "Hotel w/ a bar for me" Man

Tent and Heater......70 this year I can feel it.

Ram" A truck bed camper is on the short list"Rod

Tent and Heater......70 this year I can feel it.

Ram" A truck bed camper is on the short list"Rod

or 3" of rain and/or snow and 32*

The warm bed/warm shower was awesome last year. Making reservations for Hotel Attica very soon.

Badlands has a cottage and a couple houses they rent out. I'm staying in one of those! :D

Badlands has a cottage and a couple houses they rent out. I'm staying in one of those! :D

you have that rented yet Aaron? Brian is correct they are very expensive....You are looking at 1,000 to 700 for the event...

you have that rented yet Aaron? Brian is correct they are very expensive....You are looking at 1,000 to 700 for the event...

They were not accepting reservations for 2014 until yesterday, and I happened to be there. The bigger ones are very expensive, $750-1000, even up to $1500 on holiday weekends. Luckily if you reserve before 2/14, you can still get them at the cheaper "winter rates" (see here at the bottom http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/#!lodging/ct3x). I got the smallest one for $300 for the weekend. Larger ones are still available I believe.

I was pretty happy with sleeping in the back of the Suburban, but splitting $300 a few ways was hard to say no to. However while the office people charged my CC easy enough, they weren't able to give me a real receipt and the website doesn't say it's reserved yet... so I hope I don't get screwed on the deal. Someone should get a group together for one of the bigger cabins, even $700 split 6 ways is about $115, and it includes your park pass for 2 days which is $30 of it right there. Cheaper than a hotel for a couple nights and you're "on site" :cheers:

Back