• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you get for Christmas?

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I got a craftsman bolt-on drill system, some sweaters and pjs, an AZ Cardinals pillow pet.
I also got some new tools from a few nwc members. Thx guys.

I got 5 overly excited children waking me up at 6am after going to bed at 2am. :smsoap:

after an hour of screaming and chaos, I got to install approximately 7500 Batteries in a veriety of Remote control toys and Nerf guns.. :smsoap:

All to be shot in the eye at 2ft range by one of those Battery operated nerf guns.. :smsoap:

and then throwing all the little bastards in the back yard and going back to bed. :smsoap:

Marry Christmas guys :D

20131225_141414_zps8fc915a2.jpg

maple smoke bacon jerky.

I have also received a crown royal gift set and a gentleman jack gift set both with rock glasses for each.

Got two bottles of Hennesy black from two different people.
I like cognac, but damn ppl.....
Also got a new GoPro.

Last edited:
lol well besides runing the three year old back and forth between moms parents my dads my uncles filling the e30s trunk three times with her new toys and clothes. i got socks a blanket maple surup from vermont. candy! and some harbor freight parts.
demoniod we will work it out soon.

lol well besides runing the three year old back and forth between moms parents my dads my uncles filling the e30s trunk three times with her new toys and clothes. i got socks a blanket maple surup from vermont. candy! and some harbor freight parts.
demoniod we will work it out soon.
No problem man lol just teasing ya lol I got time since I'm not working till the 5th

I think its defective, she has had it a couple days now and it hasnt killed anybody. I thought these things were dangerous?
I've had mine for a few months now.. I even let it hang out with other scary black guns.. So far so good.. But I've always threatened...One false move.. And I'll paint them all Pink! :D

Back