• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day Weekend Washingotn Wheeling?

Is the entire state of Washington staying home this weekend?

I'm hoping to go scope out the Liberty /Table Mountain Fire area, but our schedule is so up in the air I can't make plans at the moment.

Eric

Sounds like fun but I will still be working on the XJ this weekend. Plenty still to do. Want to get it all done so I can make NWFest

Roy

I was aiming to be at NWFest this year, scheduled the time off, the woman did the same... then I go and jack up my arm, and with surgery scheduled on June 5th, I Wont be making it this year, unless miracles happen.

This weekend and next are my fun times until probably fall.

Eric

I was aiming to be at NWFest this year, scheduled the time off, the woman did the same... then I go and jack up my arm, and with surgery scheduled on June 5th, I Wont be making it this year, unless miracles happen.

This weekend and next are my fun times until probably fall.

Eric

Damn Eric....that doesnt sound good at all!
Not sure if you'll be up for wheeling at NWFest....but hope you're healed up well enough to come out to enjoy some of the festivities!

Damn Eric....that doesnt sound good at all!
Not sure if you'll be up for wheeling at NWFest....but hope you're healed up well enough to come out to enjoy some of the festivities!

x2, i say you put the woman at the wheel and come out for the festivities. i have alwase enjoyed that little red xj on the trail with us!

Bronze.

We have contingency plans to attend if I'm either not too sore, or, if the post-surgery pain meds are good enough.

The woman already knows she's on the hook for driving duties, and, this will be her first time out. (If we make it)

Enjoy the weekend! We are going exploring on Sunday from the way it sounds.

E!

Wow, its been a while I guess, eh? I had my surgery and am on the mend, with one "therapeutic wheeling" trip under my belt.

As soon as I get a new D30 under the front, I'll be camping and wheeling. I return to work this week and hope to have the funds for the new axle soon.

Yee freaking haw buddy!

Back