• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions everyone wants to know?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Is Cobbler Chris going to make cobbler again?

Is Molly Ann going to be serving pitchers of bacon?

These are questions we need answers to!

Is Cobbler Chris going to make cobbler again? Last time i talked to him he's gonna try his best to make it.

Is Molly Ann going to be serving pitchers of bacon? Does a bear shit in the woods?

:D

Is Cobbler Chris going to make cobbler again? He is trying to make it but it is difficult to be sure with his school/work schedule. Worst case scenario I will train and do my best in his absence.

Is Molly Ann going to be serving pitchers of bacon? There will be dire consequences otherwise.

Is Brian finally going to cut the roof of Glenn's XJ? Or just talk about it for one more year?

I'll bring some extra cut-off wheels.

Will Nate take out a tent with a potato gun?

Thanks for the friendly reminder to set-up well shielded from the firing field.

I have the cut off wheels, someone just needs to get him drunk enough to agree to do it. With enough peer pressure i believe he will cave just like his jeep does in lions den every year.

This is a group effort, in which I believe we can succeed.

I have the cut off wheels, someone just needs to get him drunk enough to agree to do it. With enough peer pressure i believe he will cave just like his jeep does in lions den every year.

This is a group effort, in which I believe we can succeed.

"Negative Ghostrider" the jeep does not get cut until I have 4 suspension seats and the money to properly 4 link the rear.... :moon: Now if you want to donate the seats we might can work something out..... :D

"Negative Ghostrider" the jeep does not get cut until I have 4 suspension seats and the money to properly 4 link the rear.... :moon: Now if you want to donate the seats we might can work something out..... :D

Nah...you need to put it back on 4" of lift and 31's with a D-35 in the rear. Then cut the roof out.

People would like you more.

Probably not.

If he breaks a steering box on railbed we'll let Gabe do it.

DSCN3273.jpg

Jim took it with grace acceptance. He then realized he wasnt going to stop it and joined in.

DSCN3280.jpg

I file sharp edges.

DSCN3294.jpg

I think Glenn would throw a hissy fit.

Last edited:
I was getting text messages with pics of Jim's stuff getting hacked...that year...

Be better to see ghosts in person.

mac 'sign me up' gyvr

Probably not.

If he breaks a steering box on railbed we'll let Gabe do it.

DSCN3273.jpg

Jim took it with grace acceptance. He then realized he wasnt going to stop it and joined in.

DSCN3280.jpg

I file sharp edges.

DSCN3294.jpg

I think Glenn would throw a hissy fit.

That day was worth the drive.... And falling asleep drunk on the floor of the bus

The question I want to know is who is bringing me a bottle of jack Daniels for the driveshaft parts from last year?

mac 'that is all' gyvr

I'll dig through and see what I got...I may have a mass sale of XJ specific parts for this trip since I'm bringing the big trailer again and trying to clean the garage up a bit...and fuel money...

mac 'doug, you weren't not who I was referring to' gyvr

Back