• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too much fun. First expedition.....

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
With all the help from Naxja over the past year or so, my jeep finally made it's first official weekend trip. You all made it happen for me, from stock POS to a running and capable built 4x4 rig.

Thanks again for everyone help. The jeep worked fantastic.
I thought that cactus wouldn't puncture my tires,....wrong. Got 5 flats.

Camping, exploring, shooting, prospecting, and driving home. Perfect weekend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is that really a 97+ with a pre-96b front end?

Nice little setup! What's that 4.5" and 31s? Mines similar except trimmed, 3", 31s stock wheels, locked rear/LSD front. Just started straying from stock but not too far...my track bar is the only thing I can't get readily at any parts store..poly bushings for the iro bar.
I've gotta stock carrier and hoping for some form of hidden winch behind the factory bumper as well.

I dig your jeep a lot man! 2 thumbs up!

Nice little setup! What's that 4.5" and 31s? Mines similar except trimmed, 3", 31s stock wheels, locked rear/LSD front. Just started straying from stock but not too far...my track bar is the only thing I can't get readily at any parts store..poly bushings for the iro bar.
I've gotta stock carrier and hoping for some form of hidden winch behind the factory bumper as well.

I dig your jeep a lot man! 2 thumbs up!

Thank you! First compliment.
4.5 re coils with 2 1/4" spacers up front.

4.5 re leafs with 1.5" boomerang shackles

32" Muds

4:56 with Yukon Grizzlies, and new driveshafts.

Where did you go?

Yup, inquiring minds want to know.

I've got an itch to head out for some desert shenanigans.

Mako are you interested in helping out with some wildlife guzzler work in the Mojave?

Sweet, wish I could have made it but the heeps not up to it at the moment. :rattle:

Yup, inquiring minds want to know.

I've got an itch to head out for some desert shenanigans.

Mako are you interested in helping out with some wildlife guzzler work in the Mojave?

I'd be interested in that.

Back