• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP!

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
As in years past, we need a few people that can assist in the planning and execution of winterfest.

We need people who can contact sponsors for raffle prizes as well as helping with general planning and help with events that make up winterfest.

Post up if you are 100% sure you will be attending and you have a lot of extra time to donate over the next 3 months.

D

I will contact H.D. Offroad for thier raffle stuff, I hate talking to that guy somethimes.

I'll be glad to tailgun as usual!

As soon as the planning forum comes up I will be looking for leaders, gunners, tekers, directioners, and such.

If you are interested please PM me.

Rev

I'm not in charge of leaders/gunners, that is revs job.

He will be contacting peps.
Gotcha! :cheers:

As soon as the planning forum comes up I will be looking for leaders, gunners, tekers, directioners, and such.

If you are interested please PM me.

Rev

PM'd you sir!

FYI Dan, I gave Kelly your number about a week ago to figure out sponsorship stuff. She will be giving you a call soon if she hasn't already.

Back