• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say...

trust96xj

NAXJA Forum User
That you guys on here are some of the nicest guys I've ever got to interact with on the Internet. Haven't been around much cause I had to get rid of the jeep. Got a 4runner. I know, I know, JUDAS! Right? Just wanted you guys to know I've joined many forums and everyone here is the nicest. All are very helpful and seem to be genuine guys. I feel weird staying around here now I don't have an xj haha. But I am saving up for a new one! I just couldn't handle the cost of the heep anymore. Couldn't pass smog(my fault), horrible on milage cause of certain modifications. Traded it straight up for a 90 4runner with a 22-re and a 5speed. Just rebuilt and on brand new 31" grabber at2's.

Mainly I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and how nice you guys are. Is it weird for me to stick around without an xj? Haha. Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!

Stick around. There are quite a few guys here that don't own an XJ anymore.

Cool post.

Dont run out the door, you are very welcome around here. :cheers:

I sold my Jeep(s) years ago, and I'm still kicking around once in a while. Are you on t4r.org? Check out the SoCal sub-section, we do runs once in a while.

Thanks to all you guys! I am part of t4r, haven't really gotten into it yet though. Joined yota tech and those guys are dicks hahaha. I'd love to go on some runs!

Back