• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ANNUAL TOY RUN

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
When: Saturday Dec. 8th 8 A.m.

Where: Hwy 138 exit at Mcdonalds
we will either run cleghorn or baldy mesa trail. depends on weather!!

this year like last we will be helping the Local Ronald Mcdonald house with our donations

we will have a Bbq / truck show at the house after the trail for the families to come see our rigs and enjoy food if they want.

i am asking for help with the bbq. last year i covered most of the cost and thank god some of you guys and gals pitched me some cash.. this year i cannot cover it all.. so I will be bringing taco meet and stuff for tacos. I ask u to bring something on the side pls.

lets start a sign in sheet:

not sure if there will be a raffle but we are trying

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3.xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53

What the hell happened to being able to have a BBQ and NOT go broke???

Stupid Obama....... :patriot:

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350

As long as no major breakdowns lol never know

I also would like to reiterate that this run is not just for naxja people. inv ite anyone with a 4 wheel drive the more the better. this run is about helping those who are less fortunate or have fallin on hard times.

Lets all unite and show these people that we care!!

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep

self appointed so just accept it!

after all this run would not have been going on its third run if I had not stepped in... i get very little support from the chapter on these... Individual members and forum users do help. but there is alot more then just setting a date and time.

I have to arrange an event permit with the loma linda hospital to be able to use that section of the parking lot for our bbq after the run.

then arranging the reserved time from the house to work with the use of the lot lol

etc etc there are things that are done behind the scene

haha i was only teasing man, i'm never serious. pretty cool of you to take this on.

let me know if there's any thing i can do to help.

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77

as i reminder!

we will be running either cleghorn or baldy mesa depending on weather and snow content!

also I would like to remind the people coming to bring something to contribute to the potluck lunch at the rmd house.

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
9. Carol (Carol.92124) I'll bring a tub or two of decent salsa, if it can go in someone's cooler!

Steve, any luck on getting Facebook to let you change the "Event time"? If not, at least one person is going to show up at 9a.m. because they didn't read the details :rtm: .

Back