• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sometimes dreams do come true...

Pasadena works :peace:

OK, how about South Bay :NAXJA: meet n greet? :moon:

it's going to be hard to top the Esco Stone. or even come close for that matter.

I'm hoping the Pt loma Stone is good... but I'll still hang at the esco location simply because of the Naxja folks that are there regularly.

Point Loma Will have a different feel and vibe to it. They will be brewing different beers than the normal. We just hired a new small batch supervisor he has worked for Sierra Nevada. And we started on our sours.

I'm hoping the Pt loma Stone is good... but I'll still hang at the esco location simply because of the Naxja folks that are there regularly.

The "Real SoCal" M&G?
:dunce:

Point Loma Will have a different feel and vibe to it. They will be brewing different beers than the normal. We just hired a new small batch supervisor he has worked for Sierra Nevada. And we started on our sours.

What will the difference be? Do you work for Stone?

they're opening too many Stones. They got one in oceanside now too. I went to the Esco one this week for dinner and i was the only person at the inside bar, and the outside bar was shut down. First time i've ever been the only one at the bar there, period.

they're opening too many Stones. They got one in oceanside now too. I went to the Esco one this week for dinner and i was the only person at the inside bar, and the outside bar was shut down. First time i've ever been the only one at the bar there, period.

maybe its you.

Back