• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving into a new apartment June 3rd, could use some help

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
hopefully all the home items will be boxed up and moved over before the weekend (move in date is friday the 1st) but on sunday (the 3rd) I could use a few able bodied friends to help get furniture down the stairs and into the moving truck, then across town and into the new place. I can provide lunch and refreshments for help but not much else. nothing stupid heavy like a fold out couch or anything just normal stuff. it's only a 2 bedroom apartment so it shouldn't be too bad but I can't carry a sofa down the stairs by myself :gee:

If you can help out let me know! thanks :D

IN.

I'll bring the diesel and a dolly or two. Anything else I can bring to help, lemme know.

Hey Grimm, How much is the U haul? I am also Moving on the 1st of July and thinking of doing this since ill be moving from LA to Compton.

Hey Grimm, How much is the U haul? I am also Moving on the 1st of July and thinking of doing this since ill be moving from LA to Compton.

I don't think they'll rent you one. You will have to buy the truck. They already know they'll never get it out of Compton again.lol.:moon:

Who Leo?

Straight Outta lo-cash! crazy muhf fXXka named Gustoh!

16428_512x288_manicured__98nwjajPW0myvhIoBSqUQw.jpg

Julio, if you don't have that much to move, consider a trailer from Uhaul. I hauled an entertaintment center a TV and a fridge and had some room left for like a small table and some chairs with some boxes. It ran me 60 bucks along with a 10k dollar policy on it.
A truck, I think will run well over that price given that it's by the miles on top of gas.
Trailers are unlimited miles. :wave:

Back