• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vista-Pro radiators

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone heard of these or know anything about them?

My Champion aluminum radiator was defective and can not be repaired. The company I got it from has an all brass and copper one from Vista-Pro.

I've read reviews from other guys...Bronco clubs and such that give them good reviews but I can't decide if its worth taking the chance or just getting my money back and go with a CSF.

Before everyone jumps on the CSF bandwagon. Yes...I know they are a great radiator and all things being equal that is probably the brand I would go with however... This company will ship that Vista-Pro out to me for free along with a shipping label to send my old one back in the same box.

The price on both Vista-Pro and CSF are pretty much the same.

I,d go for it. All metal a plus.
In a pinch ,a local shop could even repair it..... If a local radiator shop still exists in your area. Here its down to one shop.....

I had a Champion 3-core that leaked when new from the same place you mentioned... it was replaced w/the Champion 2-Core and so far it's been great. Hopefully it will last a while...

I'm curious to see how this one pans out for you. I'm also surprised they quit making the Champion 3-Core for our XJ's. Wonder if there is something inherently tough about making a quality all-metal / aluminum radiator at a decent price for our rigs??

I called champion a month ago asking and got the same answer. I told them I didn't care about the "defect" and wanted to give them money anyway. They still said no. Dumb. I bought a CSF.

I've got a loaner stock radiator now. I think I'm going to box this one up, eat the shipping and order a CFS.

I paid $250 so I'm still coming out ahead. I really wish this company sold them because they have been awesome to work with.

Back