• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheelin some night this week

I might be down for a short & quick "after dinner run"....
PM me your address, I don't think you're all that far from me.

Oh! Friday might be perfect. I'll let ya know either way.....

In for friday. I have never wheeled anything in my rig. Will give me a good idea of the difference before i throw all this stuff on.

In for friday. I have never wheeled anything in my rig. Will give me a good idea of the difference before i throw all this stuff on.

Yea lets do Friday night! I'm thinking a little "post dinner run" ...i'll meet ya over there Jimmy, (unless you wanna swing by my place, and we'll take back roads over there)

Yea lets do Friday night! I'm thinking a little "post dinner run" ...i'll meet ya over there Jimmy, (unless you wanna swing by my place, and we'll take back roads over there) - Just looked at the satellite images and there's a TON of property there!, and its only 20 min form my place.

Works for me.

Yea lets do Friday night! I'm thinking a little "post dinner run" ...i'll meet ya over there Jimmy, (unless you wanna swing by my place, and we'll take back roads over there) - Just looked at the satellite images and there's a TON of property there!, and its only 20 min form my place.

I still think its crazy we can just look at anyone's property. I guess i cant hide from the satellites.

So im thinking meet up around 6-6:30 and wheel till dark ir whenever.

I still think its crazy we can just look at anyone's property. I guess i cant hide from the satellites.

Sounds fine to me, thanks for letting us come play on your land:farmer:

Whats up with the Dubai looking crop circle to the SE of your property. Your in no way affiliated with any aliens that are going to abduct us and our jeeps once we get out there are you?

Last edited:

Can you PM me your addy. Its been a while since I've been to your place.

Im a new member to the fourm my name is john I live near the portland airport. I own a 1990 xj with a 6.5 lift sitting on 35 12.50 bfg km2s detroit locked in the rear. would it be ok if I came out to play tonight ? if so let me know, I will send you my phone# in a pm. thank you

....So im thinking meet up around 6-6:30 and wheel till dark ir whenever.
Let me know what CB channel you guys are going to be on, I may be a little late. I dont get off work till 4:30, and have to drive from Beaverton clear to my place in Gresham thru Friday rush-hour traffic. Then make dinner for the fam.... I wont be able to leave until after that. Which'll prob put me there about 7-ISH.... If I cant get a hold of you, let me know how and where to go once I get to your property.
(anything I need to watch out for? - address marked? - Is there a watch dog that will eat my tires? - etc...)

Dinner's in the oven... I'm gonna wolf it down as fast as I can when its done and bolt out that way... See you guys shortly....

Back