• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not gonna be able to make it :-(

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
As I had feared, the house we rent at the beach is only available for the 1st week of July. I won't get home until Saturday the 7th.

Hopefully next year we can get our reservations in early and pick our week instead of getting what is left over. We wobbled back and forth between a cruise and going to the beach and funds kind of decided for us.

Sorry guys, have fun, be safe!

A week at the beach sounds great! Maybe next year. The rocks in Harlan aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

As I had feared, the house we rent at the beach is only available for the 1st week of July. I won't get home until Saturday the 7th.

Hopefully next year we can get our reservations in early and pick our week instead of getting what is left over. We wobbled back and forth between a cruise and going to the beach and funds kind of decided for us.

BOOOOOOO!

word.... i'd like to put together a harlan trip for later in the summer or early fall

I would like this as well, go up when its not so hot, maybe when the leaves start changing colors, i bet its beautiful up there...

I guess I'll have to carry my own tools then.

This is true! I will still get there this year but it will be a small group of locals going most likely.

word.... i'd like to put together a harlan trip for later in the summer or early fall

Sounds good.

I would like this as well, go up when its not so hot, maybe when the leaves start changing colors, i bet its beautiful up there...

Agree! The view from the top is already amazing I can only imagine what it's like in the fall. "Cherokee crawl 2012 part II" coming this fall haha

Agree! The view from the top is already amazing I can only imagine what it's like in the fall. "Cherokee crawl 2012 part II" coming this fall haha

I'll second this.

IIRC that is what the Flog was in Tellico. A lot of us wanted to wheel Tellico in the fall colors. IE why its in Oct, Nov.

A fall trip does sound very tempting, but I don't think I could pull the funds together for it..

No doubt. I'll be lucky to pull this together!

Sorry you are not going ot make it. Are you hitting up Myrtle?

Back