• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet - April 30th?

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I will be in town, general LA area, overnighting in Fullerton, on Monday, April 30th. Would be nice to be able to get together with some of the folks that might be available.

I'm open to dinner, drinks, whatever, likely after 5:00pm, as I am driving into the LA basin from Panamint Valley. I'd be up for Greenfields, Ye Olde Ship, or pretty much anything in between.

Any interest?

David Bricker / SYR

It looks like I will get into the LA basin just in time to deal with all the ugly traffic. Question for you guys. From Ridgecrest, I am better off coming in via the 14, and then 210 to 605?, of come down 395 over Cajon Pass and 15 to 210 to 605? Any better suggestions?

David Bricker / SYR

Hi David,
depends on the time you will hit the basin, I would be taking the 395 to 15 to 210 and from there to Fullerton. Since all the afternoon traffic is in the direction from LA towards the inland. If you take the 14 to 5 and so on you are going into the heavy inland traffic.

you're pretty much screwed if you take the 210, 605, 10, 60, or the 57. I would take the 15 to the 91 west. you're going to hit a shit fit of traffic any way you go though. :(

Back