• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train from Truckhaven to Pasadena area (cracker, grimm, ???)

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a pair of shocks from Vanimal. Driving down to his place isn't cost possible for me right now and he is a busy man lately (see his build thread) so shipping them isn't his first priority. I'm not bashing him, it happens we all have things to do everyday.

He will be at truckhaven for the big bash, if I arrange payment with him can someone bring them closer to the pasadena area for me? I could throu a beer your way or something within reason.

Thannks everyone.

Ok cool so vanimal is onboard.

When your there just look for the windowless child molester van towing an xj! Lol

Just don't get inside the van!

Well then just be careful that the only tubular shaped item you grab is a shock..... gives a whole new meaning to "taking one for the team"

Unless your into that in which case, if the vans a rockin', don't come a knockin!

Haha, thanks again.

I don't think you ever stopped making fun of me mr POOPOO head :p

Ha! Very true Tone head! :p

Ted you must use the word TONE in place of SH*T now.OK.

Thank you

Hey Can i come by your place tonight if all of my plans to stay in la quinta fall through? I think ill be sleeping in the Jeep for the 1st night till i get to truck haven and set up the tent trailer.

Back