• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Husky puppies for free. Corona Ca

Renegade XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well long story short I got a female husky for free off Craigslist. They said she was fixed and just need a good home. She is about a year old and she got out of the yard a few months ago and the 2 months after I walked into my garage to find 2 extra puppies. I guess she wasn't fixed. I know it wasn't my other dog because he IS fixed, I can only assume she did the nasty when she was gone for a day who knows where or with what.

They are free to a good home, they are about 8 weeks old one make one female, and are regularly eating sold food but need to be vaccinated and all that good stuff. Post up if you want one or both!

This is the male:
0da2b0d7.jpg

This is the female:

85f317f2.jpg

This is the mom:
6fc9e2e6.jpg

70a7db08.jpg

Last edited:
She is about a year old and she got out of the yard a few months ago and the 2 months after I walked into my garage to find 2 extra puppies. I guess she wasn't fixed. I know it wasn't my other dog because he IS fixed, I can only assume she did the nasty when she was gone for a day who knows where or with what.

Bitches be crazy.

Seriously, those are some super cute puppies.

Wish I was allowed!

I used to have a husky that looked just like yours. Same blue eyes. Great dogs, but they need a lot of room to run!

cute pups. wonder what they're mixed with? hard to tell at this age. the male almost looks like it has some pit in him, and knowing how many unfixed pits there are in socal, i guess it's pretty possible. the female doesnt look like it though.

cute pups. wonder what they're mixed with? hard to tell at this age. the male almost looks like it has some pit in him, and knowing how many unfixed pits there are in socal, i guess it's pretty possible. the female doesnt look like it though.

Yea that's what I'm starting to think also. A few homes down the street there is a Pit that's tan in color and always getting loose too. Could be the one.

I was actually thinking they looked more golden retriever in the faces. Wish I had room there super cute, but we already have 3 dogs. Hope they find a good home.

I'm out. wife wants one, but the more I did research on them,the more I realized are family its not ready for a dog yet. Hope they find a good home.

Thank you for doing that. Alot of people will impulse buy a puppy not realizing how much work they are then give up.

Matt

Back