• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from Venezuela?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Looking for someone who can assist me in getting some large Jeep parts shipped to the US.

This could involve personal inspection if possible, assisting in purchase and preparing for shipment.

Que necesitas? Enviame un pm. Tengo varios contactos en Venezuela que conoci en http://worldrallyteam.tripod.com/venezuela_fun_race_2009/

Saludos
Ponce

It's been awhile, i had to use a translator. :huh:

I am interested in importing a "World Cab" top for a project my son is going to build. In Venezuela they got the YJ-L.. basically what an 87 Scrambler would have looked like. He needs a source for the hardtop.

Know anyone trust worthy who you could put us in touch with?

Thank You..

Yeah, i have seen jsherb's project threads.

GR8Tops is doing the Safari top for the TJ Unlimited and i had the opportunity to see the prototype at their shop.. but they have no plans to release it for a Scrambler at this time.

There are a few world cab tops in the states but are far and few between. We would need the rear barn door, drivers and pass doors and the top itself.

The doors are the same as CJ10 tug, those i could probably find easily enough.

My family wet ourselves whith some f the stuff he comes up with. LOL good luck with the build and the hunt

Back