• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm going this time!!!

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
As long as I've been a member of this place I have yet to make a single Crawl. Something ALWAYS comes up.

Well, I'm coming this time! I don't care what it takes.

I figured if I made a thread I could look back at it and remember how serious I am right now. Yeah!

You realize by posting this, that it is the kiss of death to going don't you.:skull1:

I'll believe it when I see it! :D

As long as I've been a member of this place I have yet to make a single Crawl. Something ALWAYS comes up.

Well, I'm coming this time! I don't care what it takes.

I figured if I made a thread I could look back at it and remember how serious I am right now. Yeah!

SPOBI...... ill believe it when i see your tires touch kentucky rocks

Well, it never fails. Something came up and the money I had put back for this trip is gone.

On the bright side, I have 360 something days to finish what I have to do before the Crawl.

Well, it never fails. Something came up and the money I had put back for this trip is gone.

On the bright side, I have 360 something days to finish what I have to do before the Crawl.

Really? That sucks!

Way to Jinx yourself! I was actually looking forward to meeting you for some reason.....

lol Jinx or not... shit still would have fallen thru. It always does. *Pity party*

I ain't going anywhere. This year I'll be stashing/hiding cash in a sock for next year.

lol Jinx or not... shit still would have fallen thru. It always does. *Pity party*

I ain't going anywhere. This year I'll be stashing/hiding cash in a sock for next year.

what you need to do is start prepaying for everything for next year so when it rolls around,you won't have to come up with the cash, it will all be paid already

You suck! Just saying! Was looking foward to wheleing with you again!

Hell, I've wheeled with you more than any body else on the boards...

There will be another time.

You're just mad cause I make it look graceful.

Back