• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ at Beach Blvd. PAP

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
There's a green WJ at the yard on Beach Blvd. It has the later 4.0 intake manifold, brake booster and master. And all front brake and suspension parts.

2 or 4WD? I need the shifters.

Hmm...I think I remember seeing a front axle under there.

Good deal. Beginning tomorrow though everything is 50% off thru Jan 1st. I just hope there is anything left of the WJ on Saturday.

If it has a shifter in it for a 242 could you please grab it for me?

If it is a 242 shifter I need the whole thing. I have a bid in on one on Ebay and I will know if I win it here in about 2 hours. This is a just in case post. Thanks.

I have a V8 in my MJ. Everything is all screwy underneath the floor now. I cold not get the linkages the line up correctly to engage all the gears. The WJ uses cables. Plus the trans shifter has an overdrive button on it.

WAZZUXJ, I lost the Ebay auction. If it the 242 shifter could you please pull it with the wiring carefully.

Wazzu, I got one today. If it is the right one they go for a pile of cash on Ebay. If you can get it for $30 or so you can triple your money on Ebay!

Back