• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Build

joejeep92

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are a lot of "build threads" out there but I decided to throw mine in there. To start with, living in Kansas I have no rocks to crawl really and other vehicles to do it with. No trails or any other real off road opportunities. The main focus of this Jeep is point A to B. However, I live in a small farming community where I use the term road loosely. Started out with a 1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0, AX-15, 30/8.25. Worn out suspension, bad exhaust, 230k miles etc. Started out with new suspension. V8 Grand Cherokee coils up front and HD leafs rear. Gabriel Ultra truck shocks all around. This Jeep is a daily driver and sees really really rough roads from natural stair steps to thick sloppy mud every single day. I guess you could say it is an expedition style build.

392910_2116698873599_1129534427_31852658_1001326032_n.jpg

I am an automotive student right now so coming soon I will be getting a stroker in, regear from those horrible 3.07's and finish up my bumpers that I've been building.

Looks like you have a good start going. Kinda high miles though.looks like a nice XJ

Well this is my 5th xj and it has good compression in all cylinders and no oil leaks so not too bad...also look around the forum and you will see a lot of people over 200k

Yea I had one that I sold with 285,000 on the clock and its still running good has over 300 k on it now

Back