• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin trip next week

Lurch

NAXJA Forum User
I've got the week off between Xmas and New Year's and got the itch to do some wheelin now that I'm done working on my Jeep for the moment.

Anyone interested in heading out on Thurs or Fri of next week for the day? I don't really have a location in mind - never been to Big Bear, is it fun/doable in the snow? Also free Monday Jan 2nd as an alternative.

- Scott

probably 2-2.5 hours from anaheim. it's a bit down rt 8 in san diego county, maybe 45 minutes from the 8 and 5 intersection.
depends on how you drive.

Coral Canyon sounds fun, not sure i can make the 1st but if thats the day that works best for everyone i will try and make it work.

i dont know if i can go on the first either now that i think about it. i'll likely still be drunk.

I went to big bear on Sunday, and there is a LOT of snow behind fawnskin. Made the fire roads a lot of fun. Gold mtn., John Bull and Holcolmb are impassable right now

hell yea it is. i rode mountain bikes and dirt bikes out there for a while, it was awesome to finally get a truck on the trails.

Back