• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good things come to those who wait..I got a Jeep

What's Next?

NAXJA Forum User
Well after a couple months of looking I finally found what I was looking for. I picked up a 1998 XJ, Long arm, geared, locker, rack, bumpers with winch, 35 inch MTR's, very nice and a well maintained rig. I think I might have to keep this one...:laugh: The only thing I really want to do is a front locker and some shafts.

98XJLongArm001.jpg
98XJLongArm004.jpg

Last edited:
I ran one on 35's for years and never broke anything back there, yukon shafts, then swapped it out for one with disc brakes and Alloy USA shafts....no trouble with either.

8.25 has a big advantage too, shafts are identical...only need one spare :D

I ran one on 35's for years and never broke anything back there, yukon shafts, then swapped it out for one with disc brakes and Alloy USA shafts....no trouble with either.

8.25 has a big advantage too, shafts are identical...only need one spare :D
Huh, I did not know that thanks!!

I always wondered why the hell they did that, only like a .5" difference. I never would have known before i put them back in the housing except i had them standing up underneath my tv on day and noticed it.

Back