• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 24-26, Cougar Buttes birthday bash!

Hmm I would be interested, I wanna try out my new tires..

Not having ever been to Cougar Buttes...what is terrain like? I'm back on my bad shoulder's hate list, so I definitely would be looking to hang out, camp, freeze my ass off, and do mild playing.

got tons of easy and hard stuff.
Oooooh!! I'm easy and I like... oh, wait, wrong forum :eyes:.

I have the weekend noted on my calendar, we'll see what the world brings me between now and then. Currently plan to make it, though.

C-

Cougar buttes is kind of like JV meets Truckhaven. Good place to take a mixed group, as there is easy and hard lines for everything.

Its also Kevins B-day, so come on out and celebrate!

Shotguns are legal in CB, so bring em if ya got em. Anyone have a clay launcher they can bring?

Cougar buttes is kind of like JV meets Truckhaven. Good place to take a mixed group, as there is easy and hard lines for everything.

Its also Kevins B-day, so come on out and celebrate!

Shotguns are legal in CB, so bring em if ya got em. Anyone have a clay launcher they can bring?
I have a hitch mounted bird thrower, i'll try to make this one. :D

I think i'm good for that weekend. Me no haz kid for ze weekend. It will just be me and my Co-pilot Mia. :)

How loud will the shots be in camp? If I go, Eddie would prefer to stay home if they're gonna be loud. He no likey gunfire/fireworks.

I figured, but Eddie tries to crawl into the foot space of my desk (75lb dog + small foot cubby = major fail) when there are fireworks at Sea World, 8 miles away...

I figured, but Eddie tries to crawl into the foot space of my desk (75lb dog + small foot cubby = major fail) when there are fireworks at Sea World, 8 miles away...

Pussy! A real dog would try to catch the buck shots with her mouth :p

Mia was going nuts trying to catch the disks when we were out shooting in JV. :p

Fireworks don't scare my dog. Last 4th of July she tried to attack a sparks fountain chingadera. :roflmao:

Back