• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal holiday party 2011?

We need a host for the party as Brendan is out of town. Aracelli might host but undecided

I MIGHT be able to talk the wife into hosting this, but I'll need a date first.

Only a few of you have been to my house, but those who have know I'd be able to handle it.....

holiday_terrorists_W.png

My place is an option as long as everyone promises not to park ON the miata. Date would be needed before I can commit.

My place is an option as long as everyone promises not to park ON the miata. Date would be needed before I can commit.
I won't park on the miata if you have space for me and ilia to pass out that nite (=

You are probably correct D man. Maybe 10th for the party? If we don't find a location soon I am pretty sure we can do it at my house. Have to double check with the folks. But we have a prettty good sized front yard and a pretty big back yard. Plunty of room for a dj set up coff mike coff josh.

I think we were leaning toward the 10th, with final decision based on the availability of the hosting household. I know I can't do the 3rd, and the Karstics can't do the 11th.

So unless it causes widespread panic, let's plan on Saturday Dec 10th.

Possible locations:

We need a host for the party as Brendan is out of town. Aracelli might host but undecided
Brendan & Araceli King's (where it has been the last few years) in Long Beach
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I MIGHT be able to talk the wife into hosting this, but I'll need a date first.
Though I'm unsure why Chris would need a date, if his wife'll be there...?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, if I had to drive to Rancho Cuckoo, I might need to park on a Mazda Miata... in my Mitsu Mirage! MMMM...
I am pretty sure we can do it at my house. Have to double check with the folks. But we have a pretty good sized front yard and a pretty big back yard. Plenty of room for a DJ set up cough mike cough josh.

So good questions for the potential hosts are:

How much parking is available near your place, on a Saturday?

How tolerant are your neighbors about random strangers congregating in the neighborhood, many driving what appears to be mobile wreckage?

Do you have floor space, and understanding housemates, in case folks consume too much festive eggnog and need to sleep over?

Is your neighborhood kid-friendly?

Do you have room for the Bounce House?

I greatly appreciate everyone who's expressed a willingness to host this event. Let's figure this thing out, and get our party on!!

Back