• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Road Thanksgiving weekend

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Leaving from the Avi Thursday morning. First camp early on the trail, Thanksgiving dinner over a campfire.

If you're interested in joining, get in touch with me for details. The last time I posted up for this same run, a bunch of people showed up at the Avi Thursday morning and joined us without advanced notice - which is totally cool - but I won't be in the XJ this time, so you should ping me for contact info and where to meet. ;)

Would love to join you but I'll be at my sisters up north.

Sounds like fun, and I'd like to run the Mohave Road sometime, but we will be hanging out at Panamint on Thanksgiving.

David Bricker / SYR

Where do you plan on camping?
I was planning on checking out El Mirage OHV area for the holiday weekend with some buddies. My mother lives down south by solvang so i'm driving down wednesday, spending turkey day with her and then heading out to the desert on friday.
I'd like to try and find you all as i was only going to be out there with one other rig, so some strength with numbers will be nice.

Mojave Road is a thru trip. Start at one end of the trail, and camp at a different spot each night. I know where we'll be Thursday night - after that its up to where the group decides to stop each night.

If you're interested in trying to join up with us, hit me backchannel and I'll give you what info I can.

-C

Unfortunately I am working that weekend and wont be able to attend.
Needed to take vacation the weekend before for GoatFest and can't take any more for a while.

Back