• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

old fenders new jeep question, fiberglass

Unleashed

NAXJA Forum User
so before i sold my jeep i went to the junkyard looking for a front differential and driveshafts and on the way out i saw a jeep with fiberglass fenders so i took them off and got 2 fiberglass fenders...they were a little cracked but i ended up fixing them and now just need to paint them

my question is will they fit on my 98 since the fenders were on a 93?
few pics
67305364.jpg

c885d7e8.jpg

77249cd6.jpg

04775935.jpg

early mod. fiberglass will fit the late mod. jeeps with some minor modification. Once installed, the body lines on the fender won't line up with the header panel(late mod header and fenders are rounded) The miss-match isn't that great, and if you can repair the cracks in the fenders, you can mod them to match up.

early mod. fiberglass will fit the late mod. jeeps with some minor modification. Once installed, the body lines on the fender won't line up with the header panel(late mod header and fenders are rounded) The miss-match isn't that great, and if you can repair the cracks in the fenders, you can mod them to match up.

yeah i already fiberglassed it up and sanded it down and now its pretty new condition...thats a good idea maybe i can put it on and maybe make it match up

Back