• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

unLIFT Jeep Party?

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sadly, all good things have to come to an end, I have to sell my Jeep. I have a 4 1/2" Rubicon Express lift on it, if you want to know anything about it, ask MJR (ha ha Mike, I don't know what to write here or how to answer anything someone might ask;)

So, I am either selling my XJ, or I am offering to sell the lift for cheap IF you replace the parts with stock (or something else that fits/works). Since getting the lift, I haven't wheeled it much. Actually, theres only a minor issue (needs an alternator & battery= $200). So if someone wants to make a GOOD offer, I am willing to go with that option.

My XJ has nice Mickey Thompson wheels.

PM for photos

Any thoughts/ideas/Input?????????

There are plenty of people here that will give you stock parts for free. Keep your eye on this thread and by the end of the weekend you should be covered :)

What's the info on your Jeep? Year, mileagle, np231 or np242, auto or 5 speed, Laredo/classic/sport/limited, etc. etc. Any aftermarket stuff beyond the lift?

What's the info on your Jeep? Year, mileagle, np231 or np242, auto or 5 speed, Laredo/classic/sport/limited, etc. etc. Any aftermarket stuff beyond the lift?

^^^^^ This..

Also, I'm in the high desert myself with a stocker Jeep, so if I don't buy the whole thing, maybe we can get something worked out that would benefit us both..

I could probably furnish a fully stocked, pneumatic garage for any swap that might get done; make it as nice and easy as possible..

:phone:

Where at in the high desert? I am in apple valley and might be able to lend a hand. Let me know. I also have some stock parts that can be donated for this project

Back